Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome

Hello and Welcome !


You're probably here because I sent out a quick message to those of you who follow my other blog site Steve Foon Images from the link http://stevefoonphotography.blogspot.com.

You also know that I've been infected with that disease called Cameraholism and have the worst case of the photo bug.

My heart is with Street Photography / Photojournalism.

Over the months, I am frequently asked "What's a good camera?" or "How does, why does, how do you....?"

I'm no expert and not a seasoned pro.
You should seek out real pro's or take classes at your community college (if you are lucky to still have a community college and if they offer classes in photography).

An outstanding learning opportunity exists at a local camera store in my neck of the woods called "CameraWest" in Walnut Creek, CA.  They offer a program called 1:1.  It is conducted by a veteran photojournalist, Michael Maloney.  For a small fee, you get a tailored made class and you learn a heck of a lot.

Back to this....
I will be sharing my knowledge and opinions based around the questions I am normally asked by friends, colleagues, and other camera enthusiasts.

If you want deep information or product reviews, please do a search on the web.  If you really want to learn, seek out the local schools or give CameraWest a call.

Your feedback and opinion is really important and hope you enjoy this site.

Steve Foon

No comments:

Post a Comment